Introduction



My name is Amirul Hakkim bin Mat Ripin and I'm 23 years old. My matric number is 226649. Most of my friend call me Hakkim but my family call me Amirul . I was born on 29th October 1993 in Hospital Besar Kota Bharu, Kota Bharu, Kelantan. I have 6 siblings including me, 3 brothers and 2 sisters. As you all might guess, I'm the oldest in the family. I live in Kampung Berangan Hujung, Tumpat, Kelantan.

Parents


My father's name is Mat Ripin bin Seman. He's 63 years old. My father used to be a government servant in different areas. He used to be an army, fire fighter and security guard. Before he retired, he was a hospital attendant. My mother's name is Faezah binti Ismail. She's 50 years old. My mother is a full-time housewife since he got married to my father. Both my parents have been dedicated their lives in raising the 5 of us and ensure that we become successful individuals in this world and hereafter. I thank God to have such great parents.


Educations


My primary school life begun when i was 7 years old. The school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Berangan 1. I pass with flying colors in UPSR in standard 6. Then i went to secondary school, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Falahiah. I managed to do well in PMR in Form 3 and continued my Form 4 in the same school. Once again I did quite well in SPM and I have been offered to enter Matriculation Center of IIUM in 2001. I completed my matriculation study in 2 years and have been accepted to further my first degree in UUM. Now, I'm a 3rd year student in Bachelor of Muamalat Administration and will finish my study in one year.
First